Do you know how to make payment with Gap Credit Card login? If you regularly go to Gap Inc. stores, you must get a Gap Credit Card. This card is handy for making purchases and getting exciting rewards. Gap Good Rewards Credit Card is one of the best cards by Synchrony bank and Barclays. Taking a Gap Visa Signature credit card can get fantastic rewards and discounts whenever you shop at any participating store.
- You get Gap Credit Card and a Visa Signature credit card from Synchrony Bank.
- You Gap Good Rewards card and Mastercard by Barclays
You can buy at brands such as Athleta, Old Navy, Gap, and the Banana Republic using different Gap Visa Credit Cards. To enjoy these benefits, you must first get your credit card activated.
You can sign in to your online account and manage your credit card and its transactions easily online. If you have been using your Gap Card and you do not know how to make the payment or which method you can use for payment, this is the perfect article for you.
In this article, I will explain how you can pay your bills on time and the best method to pay your Credit card bills. You must always make payments on time because it increases your credit score and keeps your account healthy.
Before making payment, you must be aware of the registration steps. Please read the next point in the finder instructions. You will require the same login credentials, a device such as a PC or mobile to connect, an updated internet browser, and the official URL of the portal.
How to Register for Synchrony Bank Gap Credit Card Account
You can only make the payment if you have registered your account. Please use the following steps if you don’t know how to register.
- Access the official Gap Card login page at https://gap.syf.com/login/
- You must click the “Register” button on the login page. I have highlighted the button in the above image.
- Once you click it, it will open a “Register for Online Access.”
- On this page, you have to provide your Account Number.
- Then you have to insert your Zip Code.
- After that, click on Continue.
- Next, you must follow the onscreen registration steps.
Once you set up your account online, you need to know the login steps. Please read the next point for that.
How to Access Gap Credit Card Login Account
To access your online account, you must have all the required details. Please ensure that you have your username and password with you. Then, proceed ahead to access your account.
- Open the https://gap.syf.com/login/ page.
- Enter user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Secure Login“
- Within a few seconds, you can access your account.
Note: If you haven’t activated your card, you can visit Gap.Com/Activate Barclay’s website and activate it. It will require your card number, security code, and social security last four digits, and you will have to choose your occupation.
Barclays Gap Credit Card Account Registration Steps
Suppose you want to make payment of your Gap Card using your account. First, you must register and get the login credentials. If you don’t know how to register, kindly use the following steps.
- Access the Official Barclaycard service page at https://gap.barclaysus.com/servicing/home
- Please click on the highlighted “Set Up Online Access” button.
- It will open a registration page.
- Here you have to enter your social security’s last four digits.
- Then please enter your account number.
- After that, choose your current occupation.
- Click on the continue button and proceed to set up your account.
So, this was about the registration steps. Now let’s understand about following steps to Barclay’s Gap Card.
How to Login to Barclays Gap Credit Card Account
If you have set up your account successfully at Barclay’s online access page, it will take a very short time for you to login into your account. If you don’t know the process, please use the following steps,
- Access the Official Barclaycard Cardmember sign in service page at https://gap.barclaysus.com/servicing/home
- It will open the above page on your screen.
- Please provide the username in the first blank.
- Then provide your password in the following blank.
- After that, you must click the “Log In” option.
- You will now access your account online.
How to Make Synchrony Bank Gap Credit Card Payment Online?
To make Gap Credit Card Payment online, you must follow the steps below. These types are for credit cards from Synchrony Bank. You will need to log in to your official Gap Card Login account and proceed ahead to make payment. Please read the following steps below,
- Please first login to your account at https://gap.syf.com/login/register.
- Accept the payment section.
- Click “Pay Your Bill“
- Please add your bank name.
- Then add your Checking Account Number and Bank Routing Number.
- Choose the payment amount. You can make a minimum payment as per your profile, or you can pay the total amount.
- Then, choose the payment gateway and submit your payment.
How to Make Barclays Gap Credit Card Payment Online?
Paying your Credit Card bill through Barclays will be easier if you follow the steps below.
- First, open the Gap Cardmember Sign In page at https://gap.barclaysus.com/servicing/home.
- Now login to your account.
- Then, find the payment option.
- Select the payment amount or minimum amount.
- Then, select the appropriate payment gateway.
- Now proceed to Pay Gap Credit Card bill.
How to Make Gap Card Payment Online without Login into Synchrony Bank?
You can use the “Pay as a Guest” option to make your payment. If you don’t know how to use this option, please follow the steps,
- Please open the official login page at https://gap.syf.com/login/.
- Choose the “Pay As Guest” option.
- Insert your card number.
- Provide your SSN’s last four digits.
- Provide your zip code.
- Click on the continue button.
How to Make Gap Card Payment Using an Email method for Synchrony Bank?
Now you know about Gap Payment Online for Synchrony Bank. But if you want to follow a traditional way, you can also use the mail method. You must pay the minimum amount according to your credit card account. Please use the following steps to know how to make payment using the mail method,
- Please write a check or money order for the due payment.
- Please attach the payment coupon with your billing statement in your mail.
- Send the mail to the following address.
Gap Store Card Payment Address
Gap / Synchrony Bank,
PO Box – 960061,
Orlando, FL – 38296 0061
Gap Visa Cards Payment Address
Gap Visa / Synchrony Bank,
PO Box – 960013
Orlando, FL – 32896 0013
Note: Please send your mail at least 7 days ago because it will take some time for your mail to reach the payment address.
How to Make Payment with Gap Barclays Credit Card using Mail Method?
To make payment of your Gap Good Rewards Credit MasterCard/Card with Barclays using the mail method, please follow the steps below,
Please add your bill payment statement with a coupon and send it to your mail. Depending on your card type, you can select the following addresses.
Card Services in Pennsylvania
PO Box – 13337
Philadelphia, PA – 19101 3337
Card Services in California
PO Box – 60517
City of Industry, CA – 91716 0517
Synchrony Bank Gap Credit Card Bill Pay using Phone
To pay your bill by phone, you must keep your bank account number, credit card number, and bank routing number. If you have all the details, you can easily make the payment. You must follow the steps if you don’t know how to make your credit card payment using the phone method.
- Call 800-887-1198 for Gap Good Rewards Cards by Synchrony.
- Call on the 866-450-4467 number for Gap Visa/Visa Signature Card.
Now on the call number, you will get instructions from the automatic instructions. It will help you schedule your payment. You can follow the instructions of the automated system, but if you choose to talk with the customer service representative, you will have to pay some additional charges.
Barclays Gap Credit Card Bill Pay using Phone
If you use any credit card from Barclays, you must call a different number to make a payment. You must keep the details such as your bank account number, bank routing number, and credit card’s number.
- Dial 302-622-8990 and proceed to make payment.
The automated call service will be free; you have to pay some charges to talk to the representative.
Late Fees & Charges on Gap Cards
You must always pay your bill on time for your Gap card. If you miss any payment, you will have to pay late fees. The late fees depend on the card type, your bill payment history and the bank. Please read the below late fees bill payment details to understand.
For Synchrony Bank
- The late fee for regular payments is $29
- If you have been paying bills late for the past 6 building cycles, then the late fees will be $40
- The late fee for regular Barclays card payments is $41.
Please confirm this with Barclays about any additional charges.
If you want to contact Gap Customer Service, then chat is the best and most efficient way to contact you and get an instant solution to any of your queries. For queries such as returns, order status and payment etc., you can use the Chat option available at the bottom page of the official website.
- The official chat hours are 7 am to 1 am ET throughout the year.
- If you want to talk to a representative, you may dial the toll-free number given below: 800-427-7895. The timing for the call will be 7 am to 1 am ET for all weekdays.
- If you have any questions related to outside the USA, you may dial: 614-744-3907
- If you have hearing impairments, you may dial 711 for support.
- For questions related to credit cards:
- For members of the gap card rewards, dial: 866-383-5315
- World MasterCard card members: 866-839-2474
I’m sure you have found all the details about Gap Credit Card in my article. I have explained the login steps for Synchrony Bank-issued cards and Barclay-issued cards. I’ve also explained to you the payment method with step-by-step instructions. In the above article, you will find late fee payment details and contact details for further help.
I am sure you are clear about all of the above points. If you have any additional questions, I will help you resolve them, but you have to comment below about your doubts or questions.
Which is the best method to pay Gap’s credit card bills?
It depends upon which method you like. You can pay online, using the phone, and by mail method. You can also pay your bill using mobile applications for Android and iPhone devices.
Can I set up auto payment for my GapCard?
You can log in to your account and accept the payments section. Now you can enable the auto payment option from the menu. You will not have to worry about manually paying your bills.